Saturday, January 15, 2011

Jeopardy!

This past Thursday was my big TV debut on Jeopardy! We hosted a little viewing party at our house and the show is recorded to show James when he is a bit older. Aaron's dad took some screen shots of the show.

Here I am, "Sarah Olson, a chemist from St. Paul, MN"
Now Alex is being introduced:
During the first "commercial break" of my taping, Alex took pictures with the contestants. My copy arrived yesterday:
Here are the scores just after I answered a daily double correctly. This would prove to be my biggest (only?) lead of the game.
Final Jeopardy -- none of us got the correct answer, and I ended up in second place overall.
After the game, we chatted with Alex while the credits rolled:
It was a really fun experience to be a party of the show. It has also been fun hearing from people all over the country who saw my show. Just about a year ago, I took the online test as a first step to be a contestant. I never expected to actually become a contestant!

No comments:

Post a Comment