Sunday, September 20, 2009

busy

It's been a busy couple of weeks for us. Aaron has survived the first two weeks of teaching. His four preps mean spending a lot of time grading and lesson planning. He has been putting in long hours on both evenings and weekends . As busy as he is, he is also enjoying his classes and his students. I had a big presentation to give at work this past week. It all went very well, and the head of my department suggested that I should consider presenting at a conference. Probably not any time in the next few months, but that sort of feedback is always nice. Baby Olson has been busy as well -- moving and growing and making his mom more and more uncomfortable.

Coming up this week, I have another check-up on Monday. Later in the week, we have our childbirth classes (Friday evening and all day Saturday). At some point, we'll try to go out to dinner for our anniversary.

With everything else going on, we're gradually trying to take care of baby-related odds and ends. Today, I'm tackling the car seat and it seems a lot more complicated than it should. There are 80 pages of instructions... so I'm starting with washing the seat cover. Maybe one of these days, we'll actually try to install it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment