Monday, August 10, 2009

making progress

Well, baby now has a pediatrician, which was the last bit of information I needed to fill out my pre-registration form. Should I go into labor now, at least I will be set at the hospital. However, I am perfectly content to wait the 12 weeks until my due date! The next big item to check off the list is finding a day care provider. We're already seen a few places (centers) and have a few other possibilities, but I hope we can settle on something in the next week or two.

We've made some progress on the furniture rearranging front as well. Our second bedroom (formerly study/guest bedroom) now has the changing table and an extra bookshelf. There's not much left to do in there except organize books and papers. Our bedroom is now home to a crib. We moved a bookshelf and desk out to make room for it. Much more organizing/purging to be done in here -- the crib is piled high with books and papers to go through. In the process of clearing out space in there, I found all of my high school Latin assignments. I must have had a good reason for saving those, right? I couldn't think of a good reason to keep them any longer, though, so they all went into the recycling bin. Now if I could just bring myself to get rid of various notes and assignments from college... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment